can I send to multiple lists?

Hi,

Nice work to all that contribute in this community, CSE rocks!

I want to ask, it's posible send a campaign to a multiple lists?

Thanks! 😉

Comments

• Hello, thank you for participating in our great community.

It is somehow, but you will need to create a merged list in the end, from all your selected list, and i am not sure that is what you want, but in case it is, go to Backend -> Settings -> Customers -> Campaigns and look for "Send to multiple lists" and set it to Yes.

Have a great day! 🖐️

• Hello again! 😛

if I include other list to send to and I have the same subscribers on both lists then will the subscriber receive the same email twice? or just the one time?

I have a couple of lists I would like to send to. but I have many subscribers on different lists using the same email. Im wanting to send an email to all unique emails in all lists.

Thanks for your help in advance. 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

• Hi!

Both lists will be merged into a new one in the end and duplicates will be removed. I know, not that fancy, but that's all i could do for multiple lists.

Have a great day! 🖐️

• thats perfect and I believe mailchimp do exactly the same or maybe sendin blue.

In the backend, I see an area for mass email - Is this used to send emails to every unique email in every list?

what's the difference between using mass email and creating a campaign to include all lists?

Again, Thanks for your help in advance.

• Mass emails is for your customers, you know, if you use mailwizz as a saas platform and you need to notify your customers of something.